Boarding Up Structures

No one is to place boards or other non-conventional material over the doors, windows or any other opening of any building or structure without first obtaining a boarding-up permit.


How do I obtain a Boarding-up permit?

Complete an application form to include:

  • Name, address and phone number of the owner

  • Name, address and phone number of the local agent

  • Tax parcel identification number

  • Common address of the structure

  • Security and maintenance plan

  • A permit fee of $100.00

  • The permit may be renewed at a cost of $50.00

Application for Boarding Up Structures

Boarding Up Structures Q&A






City of Forest Park   785 Forest Parkway, Forest Park, GA 30297  Phone (404) 608-2300

HOME      |      CONTACT US      |      SITE MAP      |      LINKS      |      SURVEY